“Heeft u familieleden die in het buitenland wonen? Of buitenlandse zakenpartners? Dan is onderstaande reisformule in combinatie met een verblijf te Hotel De Castillion beslist het overwegen waard!”
Hi Belgium Pass
In order to stimulate tourism in Belgium, several travel organisations and tourist boards have collaborated for a travel pass which allows plane and train travel and free entry to top attractions. The Hi Belgium travel pass is born of a partnership between Brussels Airlines, Brussels Airport, rail authority NMBS, Visit Flanders and other partners from the tourism and cultural sectors.
The Hi Belgium Pass is only 149 euros and lets you:
- fly with Brussels Airlines to Brussels Airport (return ticket Check&Go class)
- take unlimited train rides in the country (second class train ticket valid for the whole duration of your stay)
- benefit from free access to popular tourist sites (two Belgian cities of your choice)
Passholders must fly into Brussels on Thursday, Friday or Saturday and must leave the following Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. Valid all year and available to travellers from eighteen countries (fifty European airports), the Hi Belgium travel pass can be booked via:
– – –
Hi Belgium Pass – Bruges
The pass gives you free access to the following top attractions:
- Lace Centre
- Xpo Salvador Dalí
- Diamond Museum
- Brewery Bourgogne des Flandres
– – –
Hi Belgium Pass – Bruges – Hotel De Castillion(*)
Combine your Hi Belgium Pass with a stay at Hotel De Castillion**** and you will not only receive a …
- map of the city of Bruges
- reduction card (museums, attractions, shops …)
- little box of Belgian chocolates in the room
- welcome drink
… but also a reduction of 5% on the room price!
(*) Offer only valid if you make your reservation directly with the hotel, and using the promotional code HIBELGIUM2017.